Friends of Rogers will once again offer this opportunity to a New York State teen:
- Unique residential camp for New York youth age 15-17.
- Explore and learn about pond, stream, field, and forest ecosystems.
- Have fun!
- Meet other teens interested in the environment.
- Experience the natural world through new eyes.
- Look at your role in decision making for a better tomorrow.
- Must be a resident of New York State.
- Be eager to participate! And available one of the first 3 weeks in July.
- Is located in Warren County – five miles north of Warrensburg in the Adirondacks.
- Is situated on 2500 acres of woodlands with an 85-acre lake.
- Has countless miles of trails leading to mountain views, marshes and the Hudson River.
Successful scholarship recipients will be required to submit a brief summary of the camp experience to Friends of Rogers, Inc.
DEC camp application is available to download below. This can be completed online and then printed to mail to Friends of Rogers.