Join Friends of Rogers for this annual event. Animals of Halloween features actors dressed in costumes of wildlife that you would encounter in New York State. The actors on on the trail and teach you all about how they live, what they eat and do in the woods. This year we have 4 start times for groups to head down the trails. The Schmitt Sisters Dance Group will also be performing in the outdoor classroom at 3 pm. Sit for a family photo by 5th Dimension Photography in the Visitor Center and enjoy Cider and Donuts. Fidelis Care will have a table in the Visitor Center too. Lots of fun for everyone!
The event is free and open to the public. Nothing scary or spooky, just fun outdoors on the trail at Rogers Center!
- 3 pm – Schmitt Sisters Dance Group in the Outdoor Classroom
- 4 pm – first group can line up to go down the trails and see the actors in costume, learn all about them.
- 4:30, 5 & 5:30 more groups can line up to go down the trails and see the actors in costume.
- Come out to the Fire pit area and enjoy Jenni’s Music
- Head into the Visitor Center to have your family photo taken by 5th Dimension Photography
- Fidelis Care table in the Visitor Center with giveaways
- Enjoy a treat of Cider & Donuts before you leave